Thursday, December 11, 2014

Walk of Fame interview

So some Kiwi filmmaker received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame earlier this week. I don't really follow these things, since it's really no more meritorious than ome actor or another being honored by his hometown. Sure, it's nice to have, and everybody involved gets to have a good time, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't amount to a hill of beans, if I may mix my movie quotes. I recall many years ago seeing a TV feature on the Walk of Fame stop and show us the star that Strongheart earned many years ago. Yeah, I'd never heard of strongheart either, but apparently some of his work is on Youtube if you care to look it up and watch.

At any rate, I'm really writing this post because Radio New Zealand took the opportunity to do an interview with Ana Martinez, who produces the Walk of Fame ceremonies. The MP3 file can be downloaded here; it's a little under nine minutes and a little over 3MB.

No comments: